Why You Should Pursue MBBS In Russia?
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comments
- MBBS in Russia
If you are in two minds about pursuing MBBS in Russia, here are a few reasons why you should go ahead with it.
- No donation fees
- Global Exposure
- Safe country for Indians
- Easy and straightforward admission procedure
- Subsidized and low course fees
- European standard of living
- Degrees awarded by Russian medical universities are recognized worldwide
- 100% visa guarantee
- All universities are recognized Government universities of Russia.
MBBS Curriculum in Russia
The complete curriculum for MBBS in Russia is completed in a span of six years. This is as per the United States and the European standards.
- In the first three years, the theoretical aspect of medicine is taught to the students.
- The basic understanding of human biology is taught in the first three years, along with physiology, biochemistry, microbiology, genetics and general pathology.
- Each year is divided into two semesters.
- The last three years are the main years where students have to do internship or clerkship along with the study of surgery, Primary care medicine, neurology, psychiatry, pediatrics, genecology and emergency medicine.
The method used to teach students enrolled in MBBS in Russia are:
- Seminars and small group discussions
- Practical and Laboratory works.
- Clinical training
Eligibility for studying MBBS in Russia
- The student is required to complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate is required to secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- The candidate would also be required to produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.
- Indian students are required to qualify the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
Study MBBS in Russia and Be a Highly-Skilled Doctor At A Reasonable Cost